Hi There

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOC

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. I don't feel like I've been on here properly for ages and it isn't nice as I used to love it here. I haven't been very active on forums as I had an awful year last year, my dad passed away and I haven't been the same since. I am back properly now though and still have my two boys - Kevin and Herbert Piggies. I am also still busy with my hamster rescue and we have recently got back up and running again, we are due to have a little one arrive tomorrow.

I'm not sure if a lot of you will remember me or not but it is nice to be back, instead of just browsing around. I hope you all had a nice christmas and 2015 is going well for you so far.

Emily, Kevin and Herbert x

Welcome back! I remember you. I am so sorry you lost your dad. Well done on your hamster rescue. I have never had a hamster but hope to one day.

Hi.
I'm so sorry you lost your dad, I can really sympathise with you there. It is so hard to come to terms with it and carry on.

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry you lost your dad, it's a horrible thing to have to go through.

Hey there, I remember you (you may not remember me, had a user name change).

Very sorry to hear about your dad, I lost my mum last year, you never get over it. So I am sending you a big virtual hug...

Glad to have you back online, take your time, no rush.
L
x

Hello welcome back and sorry to here about your dad
I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. I don't feel like I've been on here properly for ages and it isn't nice as I used to love it here. I haven't been very active on forums as I had an awful year last year, my dad passed away and I haven't been the same since. I am back properly now though and still have my two boys - Kevin and Herbert Piggies. I am also still busy with my hamster rescue and we have recently got back up and running again, we are due to have a little one arrive tomorrow.

I'm not sure if a lot of you will remember me or not but it is nice to be back, instead of just browsing around. I hope you all had a nice christmas and 2015 is going well for you so far.

Hello, i havent been around much either, although i have been looking just not touching. I am so sorry you lost your dad, i would be totally lost without mine and can not imagine how it felt for you.

good to see you back x

Hi, welcome back, I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad.

So far 2015 has not been the best year but it can only get better.

Hi and welcome back!

I am very sorry for your loss; it whacks you hard and takes it out of your physically as well as emotionally. Yes, I remember you well, and I hope that this year is going to be happier for you as you are picking up your life again.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, sorry I haven't seen them sooner. x

Thank you all for your lovely comments, sorry I haven't seen them sooner. x

You can choose how you are notified if you click on your username on the top bar, then go to alert preferences.
You can also always click on a thread you are interested in (just above the thread on the right "watch thread" on a case by case basis.

Reactions: MOC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back