• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi There

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOC

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. I don't feel like I've been on here properly for ages and it isn't nice as I used to love it here. I haven't been very active on forums as I had an awful year last year, my dad passed away and I haven't been the same since. I am back properly now though and still have my two boys - Kevin and Herbert Piggies. I am also still busy with my hamster rescue and we have recently got back up and running again, we are due to have a little one arrive tomorrow.

I'm not sure if a lot of you will remember me or not but it is nice to be back, instead of just browsing around. I hope you all had a nice christmas and 2015 is going well for you so far.

Emily, Kevin and Herbert x

Welcome back! I remember you. I am so sorry you lost your dad. Well done on your hamster rescue. I have never had a hamster but hope to one day.

Hi.
I'm so sorry you lost your dad, I can really sympathise with you there. It is so hard to come to terms with it and carry on.

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry you lost your dad, it's a horrible thing to have to go through.

Hey there, I remember you (you may not remember me, had a user name change).

Very sorry to hear about your dad, I lost my mum last year, you never get over it. So I am sending you a big virtual hug...

Glad to have you back online, take your time, no rush.
L
x

Hello welcome back and sorry to here about your dad
I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. I don't feel like I've been on here properly for ages and it isn't nice as I used to love it here. I haven't been very active on forums as I had an awful year last year, my dad passed away and I haven't been the same since. I am back properly now though and still have my two boys - Kevin and Herbert Piggies. I am also still busy with my hamster rescue and we have recently got back up and running again, we are due to have a little one arrive tomorrow.

I'm not sure if a lot of you will remember me or not but it is nice to be back, instead of just browsing around. I hope you all had a nice christmas and 2015 is going well for you so far.

Hello, i havent been around much either, although i have been looking just not touching. I am so sorry you lost your dad, i would be totally lost without mine and can not imagine how it felt for you.

good to see you back x

Hi, welcome back, I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad.

So far 2015 has not been the best year but it can only get better.

Hi and welcome back!

I am very sorry for your loss; it whacks you hard and takes it out of your physically as well as emotionally. Yes, I remember you well, and I hope that this year is going to be happier for you as you are picking up your life again.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, sorry I haven't seen them sooner. x

Thank you all for your lovely comments, sorry I haven't seen them sooner. x

You can choose how you are notified if you click on your username on the top bar, then go to alert preferences.
You can also always click on a thread you are interested in (just above the thread on the right "watch thread" on a case by case basis.

Reactions: MOC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back