• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi this is me, Treasure! And the slave's other pigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Treasure

Arent I sweet? The slave's name is Josie and loves me very much, my brother is called Magic, my dad is called George, my mum is called Penny, my Auntie's are called Panda, Tufty and Toffee and us girls all live together in the sow pen!

I also know that the slave has 3 more boys, called Humphrey, Checkers and Bisto. Bisto lives with Magic and George, Humphrey and Checkers are all seperate as the wont get on (men)!

Me;

a4.jpg

Tufty;

IMG_1635.jpg

Penny (mum);

IMG_1630.jpg

Toffee; (next to Fudge who died before I was born)

IMG_0844.jpg

Panda; (with Toffee and mum)

IMG_1628.jpg

And the boys

Daddy; (George) [This was when the slave just bought him so he was a bit skittish]!

IMG_1183.jpg

Humphrey;

pigrapper.jpg

Checkers; (with Humphrey)

IMG_1443.jpg

Bisto;

profilepic.jpg

And my own brother, Magic;

Magic.jpg

And I am very sorry about the size of some of the pics. :( Being a humble piggy princess I haven't figured out how to resize on this forum fellow pigsters!

Hi, I am pip, I love all your photos, Treasure did I see you on my mummies UKPCC newsletter or was that another treasure?

Nice to meet you Treasure! Be sure to say hi to your slave for me! ;)

Kelly and piggies xx

Kellie said:
Hi, I am pip, I love all your photos, Treasure did I see you on my mummies UKPCC newsletter or was that another treasure?
Yes that was meeee! I won POTW Xmas on Pimms Pages forums so mum got a years free subscription!

Hi Treasure!

It's Wiggy here! Aww, your so cute! And so is the rest of your piggy family. How old are you? You look so small and little, must be a baby. My name is Wiggy and I was adopted from Bobtails Rescue along with my brother Scrumpy. I also have 3 other brothers, Chester, Duddly and Scooby and two sisters, Phoebe and Rosie/Gracie (Haven't decided on a name yet, my mummy rescued her a couple weeks ago!)

Lots of love, Wiggy xoxo

Oh I thought I recognised that cute face Treasure! My mum also gets the newsletter.
You might know her she is known as Kelz on Pimms.

Ahah I thought I recognised you, Pip!

Helloooooo Wiggy, I love your name. ;D Mum knows you off Wheekers. :D I am 8 weeks-ish, I was born on 3rd December. ;D

Such gorgeous pigtures *swoon* You have very beautiful piggies ;D I especially love the pigture of Penny and Magic ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back