Hideys

Reggiebooboo

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi All, I’m here Thor some further advice and thanks to you all for your help in the past. I have two young girl piggies and they have got one hidey house which they share. I read somewhere that they should have one each so I have bought another one. However they are still sharing the original hidey. Just wondering if they actually need two hideys and wonder if you could please advise. Having two does eat into their space. Thanks

PremierPig

New Born Pup
Reaction score
My two girls NEVER share. We have 2 houses and they tend to alternate, though Caramel prefers to sleep in the hay-filled litter tray right now!

PoppyFloss

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They should have one hidey for every piggy, sometimes more. Wooden ones are very good as they are safe for guinea pigs to chew, they last longer and they look nice. I have one shaped in a castle for mine. The also LOVE fleece hide aways and tunnels, they can spend ages sleeping in there 😍✨🐹❤

Zanzan

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My three make me laugh, there are enough hideys for one each but a lot of the time they all share the same one. However sometimes when I get home I can tell there has been some kind of squabble when they are all sitting in separate hideys not making a sound!