• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hils78 pigs at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

grandad101002.jpg

Got to get some more off my old computer.

The Himi is Margalo she's about 5 & has ovarian cysts.
The black one is sue about 6 now I think. No cysts just middle age spread!
The tri coloured is Emily who's 1 at xmas
The lilac girl is sylvie who Mary kindly gave me.

She looks really happy! Bless her and thank you for giving her a home! If you can email mail me one of her with her buddies that would be great! Trying to get lost of photos together of all the rescues that I have rehomed!

Mary x

I see what you mean now about Margalo and Milka looking so similar! Though I think she looks a bit bigger than Milka in the face.

Sylvie is gorgeous!

Beautiful bunch of piggies you have there, Hilary.. but you know whats missing, dont you? :P

Abnoba said:
Beautiful bunch of piggies you have there, Hilary.. but you know whats missing, dont you? :P

Thats what i keep thinking!

If I have another permanant I wouldn't be able to house & help more out like the amazing girls you are having ;)

think of all the boars that nobody wants, people just tend to go for girls more..

a nice neutered boar to complete your little group? give him that forever home they all want? ;)

you know you want to!

OOOh don't put any ideas in my head. I'm pushing my luck with space as it is!

Awww they're lovely, they look a really happy group of girls :)

Kathryn

Oh wow, they are gorgeous Hils, didnt get too good a look at them at yours! :)

grandad101047.jpg

Just getting my old pics back. Its like finding old friends. Emily Margalo & Sue.
Love this side of Emilys face the markings are fab. You can see Sue's cataracts in this picture.
its my daughters birthday on Sunday & my sister is having this picture made into a jigsaw for her!

What a great pic, i love Emilys markings too & what a great idea to have it made as a jigsaw :)

thats a great idea! where are you getting it done, and how much does it cost? how big is the jigsaw going to be?

Umm its from snappy snaps photoshop. it is a 30 piece jigsaw (doesn't say what size) & it costs £10.99. If you have a second that only costs £5.99. A bit expensive but ok for a personalised gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back