• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hmmm I said I definitely wasn't getting any more pigs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well that resolution didn't last very long because here is the fifth member of our clan:

217998_856281019422_61106147_45900329_1505149_n.jpg

And I blame my fiance 100% because he's the one who saw her advertised free to a good home on the classifieds at his work and emailed me, and he knew that once I heard about a piggy living on her own with an owner who couldn't look after her any more I would have to have her!

We picked her up today. She's obviously used to being handled and is fairly confident. However, a quick check over showed she's got running lice so she'll be on her own until that's cleared up and then I hope she'll be able to live with the other 4.

Judging by the branding of the food and other things that came with her I'm pretty sure she was from P@H originally. It does make me sad that they sold her to live on her own. I hope she'll be happier with us.

I know your "this is the last" - I've said that since piggy #4...

What a lovely girl! I'm sure that she'll be very happy with you. It;s great that you have the full support of your OH!

Well, how could anyone resist a little darling like that!

She's beautiful. I'm sure she'll be very happy with you and her new friends, too!

I know your "this is the last" - I've said that since piggy #4...

What a lovely girl! I'm sure that she'll be very happy with you. It;s great that you have the full support of your OH!

Haha, I hope I don't end up with as many as you have Wiebke, I definitely don't have room for that number!

Yes, I'm very lucky- my OH wasn't totally convinced when we got the first two, but now he's very nearly as pig crazy as me.

My last was piggy #3, and guess what, I have 4xs of it now, living the ironic indeed :(|) She's adorable by the way and congratulation on the new addition !

We haven't renamed her yet- she came to us as 'Nibbles' but I don't want to call her that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back