• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hmmm…. No pig wants to tell who did it!

I have asked, but couldn't translate the answer. Maybe a match of poo throwing at each other last night?! 🤣

I suspect really it was the boys getting excited for fresh hay this morning, and one of them had a poo on their paws when reaching up the grids.

I have asked, but couldn't translate the answer. Maybe a match of poo throwing at each other last night?! 🤣

I suspect really it was the boys getting excited for fresh hay this morning, and one of them had a poo on their paws when reaching up the grids.

You'd think, and at one point I'd've thought, but then I found a poop 2-3ft up the wall of the goblin room. I no longer question these things.

Some poop skills there!
I once had a fresh poop land on my desk during a zoom call, 3ft above piggy bum height! And this week some creative lady pig in the girls cage decided to project abundant fresh poops down the castle house ramp from the top deck, then pee on the poops to make them squishy and slippy, then use it as a slide! No pig admitted anything but after a paw inspection it was... at least 4 of them, and they must have made a night of it lol :)

Back