• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

hobson & dorrell supreme ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bramble

now it might not be called that I'm hjaving a huge blonde moment ! :o which i buy for my buns...& is one of the best , says can also be used with piggies? anyone eles use it ? used it ?

thats if i havent confused you all with the name , was calling it holland & barrett up untill tueday ! doh !

bramble said:
now it might not be called that I'm hjaving a huge blonde moment ! :o which i buy for my buns...& is one of the best , says can also be used with piggies? anyone eles use it ? used it ?

thats if i havent confused you all with the name , was calling it holland & barrett up untill tueday ! doh !

Its called Chudleys rabbit royale and is made by Dodson and Horrell. As mixes go it is one of the better ones. It has a 14% fibre level, no colourings and it has added herbs and dried dandelions. Only downside is it doesnt contain vitamin C but if you feed plenty of good quality hay, grass and fresh veggies its not a problem ;)

I use chudleys rabbit royale for my rabbits and guineas, i mix it with a guinea pig fruit and veg mix and also some pets at home nuggets. They love it!

It's not an expensive food, i pay £8.00 for a sack of it, the guinea pig mix is more expensive at £12.

Julie

thanks guys , mixed some in with there feed last night & even my fussy little monkeys who normally will only eat GG scoffed the lot, they get loads of fresh veg n fruit n hay each day , so I'm really considering it as i get it for just under nine quid a 20 lk sack
now i gotta try n remeber name of the chincilla food I'm trying to find ! oh to be blond ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back