• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hoggle And Ludo

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all who remember Hoggle and Ludo 2 gorgeous boys who came to me quite a while ago. Just to let you know that they are fit and well but have now passed their 5th birthday,so fingers crossed for good health on the future.

AWWW - great to know that the two stunning boys are still going strong and that they are living to a good age. I hope that they will continue for a goodly while yet!

I remember them, that's wonderful, thank you for the update.

Thanks for the good wishes,the piggies are all indoors for the winter and bossing me about as usual.

I hope that you can post some pictures again soon!

I hope that you can post some pictures again soon!
Wish I knew how ,will try to get my grandson to help. Thanks for all your good wishes. Piggies are indoors for the winter and bossing me about as usual.

We have got a step-by-step guide here: https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/threads/how-to-post-photos.112751/
If you are still struggling can contact admin and they will talk you through it: https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/forums/forum-technical-assistance.7/
Thanks wiebke,will have another look at that,problem is getting pics from phone to computer.Grandaughter here tomorrow so she will be able to help even if it means taking pics on her phone and sending them that way.

Thanks wiebke,will have another look at that,problem is getting pics from phone to computer.Grandaughter here tomorrow so she will be able to help even if it means taking pics on her phone and sending them that way.

You may find that not all phones are compatible with the forum, so it would be easier if you could upload onto the computer or use a free uploading website like photobucket, from which you can just cope/paste any pictures straight into your post. But as said, I am a blind/deaf dinosaur when it comes to technology advice! :mal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back