• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Holiday Boarding

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

We are boarding piggies this summer for college Ruby is staying with us while she has her treatment and so are Tia and Mia they are being boarded and if by september they have no home then we are adopting them. we are also gettin a shed in the summer for all of our pets as our house recks of piggies! and its not nice! can anyone answer me this

if two males (like Ed and Zub) where to smell females (Tia and Mia) would they then not be friends? does that make sense, ?

For a while, they would rumble like crazy and make an awful stink cos they are flirting! By being 'friends', you mean ok to put them together?

Put it this way; Titch rumbles and smells only now and again these days, and can see and hear the other girls. Everyone's fine with it.

Don't know if you mean like that?

ok I'm confused lol i mean like if ed and zub smelt a sow are they likely to attack each other? i dont want the ladys meetin them but sometimes smellin them is unavoidable. x

Yes i've read that too. That 2 boars will get along, but if you put a sow within smelling / seeing distance they will start to fight like, i'm having her,,, no you're not i'm having her.

Now I understand.

In my experience, whenever I've had two boars who get along fine and smell a sow, all they do is rumble and let off a stink. They have been too busy to take notice of each other.

Yet others may have noticed fighting. I never have.

Thats my dilemma, i have no problems letting Harry smell or even see the girls because he can hes a bacherlar(he wont be put with them!) but i dont want Z&E to see them as i can predict Zubs reaction but if they smell them then i worried that they may fight, they would only smell them on me as i wont let them see each other, and when they move into our new shed they may smell them. x

I doubt they would be interested in each other anyway and there wouldn't be a problem.

cool cool, so your saying they probably will just react the same as when they smell Harry? thats fine just a bit of rumbles lol I'm sure they will get used to each others smell ... eventually

exactly so! My boys do that often, but soon calm down cos they know that they can't get to the girls no matter how hard they try!

LOL and can i expect some mounting with Z&E lol they are terrible at that as it is let alone chucking a hole lot of female smell in hte mix

Lol yeah or throw pillows at their cage when they rumble into the early hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back