• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Home Alone Piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wondering how long people think it would be okay to leave my three piggies home alone for? I'm going to a gig in London next week and can't get anyone to pig sit for me. They shouldn't be home alone for more than about 12-14hrs, do people think that's too long?

I would think that is fine. Add an extra water bottle, plenty of hay and dry food. Maybe hide some veggies around. xx

Where about in Lincolnshire are you? Just wondering if one of us could piggy sit if near to you, just to save you worrying. I'm in North Lincolnshire and a few forum people are also based in Lincolnshire.

I dont think 14 hours would be that long though like Jane said add extra everything.

That length is perfectly OK. But I would never leave my guinea pigs for longer than 24 hours in a real emergency, and that only with a bad conscience.

I always try to organise somebody to look in twice a day on my guinea pigs if we are away.

Where about in Lincolnshire are you? Just wondering if one of us could piggy sit if near to you, just to save you worrying. I'm in North Lincolnshire and a few forum people are also based in Lincolnshire.

I dont think 14 hours would be that long though like Jane said add extra everything.

I'm in south Lincolnshire not far from the Cambs border near Bourne. If anyone could piggy sit it would be fab. xx

That length is perfectly OK. But I would never leave my guinea pigs for longer than 24 hours in a real emergency, and that only with a bad conscience.

I always try to organise somebody to look in twice a day on my guinea pigs if we are away.

I couldn't bring myself to leave them more than 24hrs, it'd worry me sick. I know they'd spend most of the time fast asleep but I'd feel like a dreadful mum if I abandoned them for too long! xx

I'm in south Lincolnshire not far from the Cambs border near Bourne. If anyone could piggy sit it would be fab. xx

Your about 30 miles from me so might be a little far this time with you only being away for a short while, but if your ever going for longer and need a sitter just shout.

Lindsay x

Thanks Lindsay! Now you come to mention it I'm going away on Holiday in June for four nights so I may take up upon that! xx

Oh that's fine! I leave my boys quite often to stay at my bfs I just keep them stocked up. I'm here now Altho I left them a lunchbox with breakkie in & my mum is gonna give them that ;) 12 hours is fine doN t worry x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back