• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Homemade piggie house!

awww! that is so cute, the only thing that i would change is the bedding and possibly the cage size. the bedding is wood shavings, and for bare footed animals, is kind of like walking around in wood chips barefoot, which hurts a lot. plus all the bacteria from their feces and urine (even if you clean out all that every day and night) could lead to a foot infection. with the cage, it seems a bit small, but i could only be seeing a super tiny portion of it, also, your pig so SOOOOO adorable!

What a great house. And I love the tunnel doorway. :love: your piggies are so cute.

Looks like one of the bigger ferplast cages to me

Love the drawings and the new roof. Yes your cage meets the minimum guidelines by rspca. :D

If they are ok together in a 120 then that’s fine. It does meet welfare requirements so it isn’t a problem at all.

That's a good idea, though if I could make one suggestion you might want to cut out another 'door' on the front of the box so that there are two ways in and out. Otherwise one of your piggies may decide to sit in the tunnel and trap the other one in the box if they're in the mood to do so!

That's a good idea, though if I could make one suggestion you might want to cut out another 'door' on the front of the box so that there are two ways in and out. Otherwise one of your piggies may decide to sit in the tunnel and trap the other one in the box if they're in the mood to do so!
my pigs are small enough for them both to go in the tunnel, I've seen that happen...

So cute!

My piggies would demolish this in a week...well only my Cookie most of the time. She eats everything! :gp:

Back