Hope You All Had A Wonderful Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_miss_mel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
How was everyone's Easter? Hope you & your piggies all had fun?
We've had some nice warm weather so my 'gang' have had abit of fresh grass to munch on
I'm still abit 2 worried to put the babies outside as yet as they've never been outside but I'm sure there will be plenty of popcorning when they do :yahoo:
We've munched plenty of chocolate & done an Easter egg hunt & after lunch were off to the local play barn
What will be the kids favourites........the guinea pigs & chickens (both of which we hav here at home! :P) I wonder if I can start charging admission to my own house to them & their friends? :D
What did you all get up to? x

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We also had lovely weather. So walked the dog around our local country park, followed by the piggies having their first munch of grass in the garden. They looked so tiny and sweet.

Glad you had a nice Easter too.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We did a little Easter egg hunt with our 2 year old which was sweet as she got so excited when she saw one. Then in the evening I had long cuddles with my piggies until I chucked up lol. Hubby says it's too much chocolate but I'm going for a bug..

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Mine's been pretty quiet, spent most of it in bed with flu. Am up and about now and did go out for some fresh air today. Not even opened my easter egg.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Been ill with a cold, sore throat fever and some aches.

Starting to get over it now though thankfully and drew an Easter comic in celebration. =)

Freela

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I did until my son and I both came down with the flu! Just getting over it now, it was brutal!

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
I got to see both my sons who don't live at home so that was great!
But I've had huge issues trying to access TGPF thankfully all looking good now :clap::clap:

PachaPigg

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Over here in the 'States I had a nice, quiet day. The weather has decided to warm up a bit (matter of fact, they're calling for severe thunderstorms and maybe tornadoes? today. Ugh). I love the cold and snow, but piggies are happy because warm weather means the wild plants I've cultivated in my little flower bed are making their appearance - dandelion, lambs' quarters, etc., so piggies will have some nice treats to go with their regular food .

Little_miss_mel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well things sound abit 'split' @ the moment! We're either having a great time or we're sick!

Isn't chocolate a good cure for illness & also a bonus for when we're happy?

That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it! :D x

Status
Not open for further replies.