Hope you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am a new owner trying to bond two boars, one Zapp I got from p@h (i was unaware of their reputation), and the other from a rescue locally. I am finding that Zapp is being very negative and wondering if perhaps he may haveto be housed next to Whizz permanently. Anyway I have Whizz who is small in a cage but I have decided it is too small another p@h purchase and really am desparate to get him a much bigger one like Zapps. Ideally I would love a c&c cage but our house situation is such that this isn't suitable at the moment and having bought two cages so far and all the treats and toys for theboys finances aresuch that I cannot afford a bigger one full price. Does anyone have a cage they would like to sell minimum 100cm I live in Poole but can drive if required. I am watching ebay too. Just thought I would ask. Also if they are too remain separate do you think I should get Whizz the rescue a cage mate and would it be ok to keep a singleboar next to a pair. Many thanks sorry for the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.