• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hopefully friend for Rolo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are hopefully going to get a baby boar for Rolo from Wood Green, I saw Shaun on the site yesterday and hubby rang up this morning. As we are so far away rather than doing a home check, we've given them our Vets and Rodentologists details and our Cavy Trust membership number. Just have to get some pics together to email to show the accomodation we have. Really hope we'll pass and then we can go get Shaun

http://www.woodgreen.org.uk/rehoming/animal/detail/id/114

I'm really hoping all will go well and this will lift our spirits, so down in the dumps at the moment. :(

Congratulations! Get pictures for us - when he settles down first. Don't want to freak him out on his first day! x

It's a shame they're not nearer Hanwombat, they have lots of males needing homes, but you need to see if your one would get on with one of them and that's not practical with the distance. :(

Yeah :) I know they seem to have some lovely males on that but a lot seem to be 5 month olds which may not be good with my 4 month old - i already have two cages with one boar in each and i dont want to have to buy another cage :p my plan is to wait for him to mature and maybe try and pair him with another mature male and as for my grumpy rex .. who knows :P i may try and pair him again at a later date

Hubby managed to get one pic of Truffles but then he got scared of the flash and hid!

111-1106_IMG.jpg

111-1107_IMG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back