• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Horray For Second Chances & Happy Homes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus&Charlie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
image.jpg

So- earlier today, I receive a text from my friend Robyn, with this gorgeous girl's picture attached. Intrigued I ask what the story is, and she replies with the following:

This sweet girl, who is about 3 years old, is currently being fostered by Gus's doctor and was relinquished by her owners when they discovered a cyst and didn't want to pay for her care. They simply said to put her down, and left.

We have a local group called "strays in need" who stepped in and assumed responsibility for her and now she's better, gorgeous and up for adoption.

My friend was hoping I'd take her, and IF she were fixed, I may have considered a "leap frog" friend for our mister Gus, but with two girls already, our 8square foot piggie sorority is kinda at capacity.

SO- I had a moment of brilliance!

Our sweet cream filled girl is about to be adopted into a very loving home belonging to my dear friend, Sarah. Sarah recently lost her beloved girl Cinnamon and was heartbroken, obviously. But I believe things happen for a reason, and when I received the text about this sweet girl, I knew exactly who it needed to go to! Prayers that the transition goes smoothly and this pretty girl finds her happiness!

I LOVE IT WHEN A PIGGIE PLAN COMES TOGETHER!

Aww, the poor girl. How could anybody just dump her like that! I hope things go well in her new home and that she her new owners finds her a piggy playpal also :) Well done for helping her!

Oh bless her, what fantastic news that she may have a new home already! Hope it all goes to plan :)

She's SO CUTE and both Ruby & I can't wait to meet her! Ruby immediately thought she looked like an OREO cookie, so I promptly started calling her "cookie". LOL

But I think KIWI suits her just fine and am pleased as punch that she is going to a home as loving and warm as ours! As soon as she's happily installed, I promise to follow up with more PIGTURES!

Awww, bless her. I hope it all works out for this sweet little one x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back