• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

House Explorer Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I went to the bathroom a minute ago, and I came out to find Buddy wandering round on the landing! He'd managed to open his cage as I hadnt shut it properly, and he was having a good explore!
He's been a bit miserable recently since his op, and I'm
Happy to say, today he popcorned like mad! He's doing it right now, running round my room soooo quickly, my parents downstairs must think I'm having a party haha! So pleased to see him this happy, can't wait to see what he's like when he meets the girls.
He's now having a rest under my desk, he found a pillow and is crashed on that! Oh...no he's off again!

Ahh, bless him. Mine have all been running around my room all day while I've been revising. Archie likes going and having a little explore in the bathroom (I have an en suite) with either Lexi or Freya close on his heels :)). I just love watching him potter about.
I'm glad Buddy is feeling better now. He's gonna love going in with his girlies :)

awww bless him! x)
Sarah has escaped before we could hear her thundering around upstairs lol!

awww cute, I've had many popcorning and sprinting moments this evening from Roland and Ethel and Gloria! Dory did a bit and they lay in the hay to sleep, well he is an old man you know! xx

bless him :)) how long has he got to wait before he can join the girls?

Bless him, adventuring is a a great pastime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back