• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

house/hide away for..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
a FAT pregnant guinea, at the mo she ust hides under newspapers, and sits under it all day! I want to get her some sort of house, thats big enough for her belly! and then maybe something *** the babies can fit in to ...? any ideas x

A crash pad! http://pimpmypiggy.homestead.com/

They are lovely, and babies will fit in there too. I always drape an offcut of fleece over the front as a curtain, so my boys feel more comfortable and hidden. I also leave a towel in there so I can chuck that in the wash, rather than the whole thing (which means it only needs washing once every week (sometimes it will even make 10days).

A crash pad! http://pimpmypiggy.homestead.com/

They are lovely, and babies will fit in there too. I always drape an offcut of fleece over the front as a curtain, so my boys feel more comfortable and hidden. I also leave a towel in there so I can chuck that in the wash, rather than the whole thing (which means it only needs washing once every week (sometimes it will even make 10days).

oo wow they look amazing! ha roll on when i get some pennys ha will have to get one ha and yhh ediie is not litter trained ha shes goes everywhere!

You know the igloo things you can buy for small animals well wilkos do a large white one for kittens/cats I think they're about £8.

mine love upside down cardboard boxes with a doorway cut out and then they eat it to make the door bigger mallethead

It's not quite the same as a hide-away but they are comfy for guinea-pigs and big enough, what about a small cat/dog bed with fleece in it:
guineapigs001.jpg

Ooooh.... I'd never thought of a plastic bed with fleece in... thanks for that idea Alicia

You can get the cheap kids stools for £3 or less these are good as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back