• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

House Tipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got any pics as its a DAILY occurrence and I don't have the memory space on my phone for that :))

I recently removed 2 carrot houses that were relentlessly knocked over and peed on :)) Slave puts it up piggy knocks it down is a common game in my house, little cows maintain eye contact when they do it and everything XD

Archie does this, while rumbling. Just have to say "what a strong manly guinea pig you are and put the hand down to be humped and hes pleased as punch.

Rearrangeg hidey's were a everyday occurrence here but then I got two wooden hidey's and they find them difficult to move around. They just chew on them more now.

Comet's interior design skills leave much to be desired, but damn if he doesn't keep trying anyway lol. He likes to move everything, I know the carrot cottages never get left in the same place overnight.

Funniest time was still him shifting a carrot cottage containing a sleeping Blitzen, mind you.

I honestly don't know what goes through their heads when they rearrange their hidey's otherwise my two wouldn't have kept trapping themselves inside them againt the cage wall. I'm still trying trying to figure out how them trapping themselves was my fault but I got some big time stink eye when I had to free them when they couldn't free each other lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back