• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Houses and comfy things what do your guinea's have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What do you all have for your guineas to give them that extra creature comfort. The girls herd seem to be obsessed with there cuddle cups they love them so much they will fight for them to be kept in the cage. I also got a this thing from pets at home witch was called a oblong hay nest they have eaten it but they loved having it does anyone know anywhere Online i could get them? since moving the girls to there CC cage they have totally went of there wooden houses I really dunno why.
So what do you have with your Piggy's

I have the sofa and the bed that you can buy for small critters :) They like the sofa, but the bed isn't as popular... mainly because they tend to fall of it or they are to big to get in it, lol. All of my piggies love their cuddle cups too, they are worth their weight in gold and I love to see my piggies so happily curling up in them ;D Now its turned really cold I know they wouldn't be without them ;D I'm afraid I've never seen the oblong hay nests, but if I do see any I will let you know :) Mine also have pigloos that they like to sit and snuggle up in ;D

Pets at Home sell them ;D At the moment they are down to £7.99 from £9.99 ;D

Well Mine have cuddle cups bought form ebay for £2, they have a fleece tent too. They have lots of igloos and hidy homes as well.

I bought some cuddle cups off of ebay for £2 as well, but they didn't last all that long. The stuffing went at the bottom of them and some of the stitching came undone too :( They probably aren't all like that off of there though, so its worth a look :)

Yesterday we got Badger one of those Sofas. I don't think he is quite sure how to use it though. lol. We have sat him on the chair a couple of times but he doesn't seem to fussed by it. Badger is a blind guinea pig, possibly with a little bit of vision. He loves sleeping so thats why we got him a nice sofa to cuddle up on but I think for now he likes sleeping under his little wooden log thing.

Thanks for the link Lynn. Just had a look and think I will purchase some things when I get a bit of extra cash in. :)

Zubin loves hiding so we gave him a igloo my rabbit out grew hes never out of it!

Mine have tons of toys! Photos are available in the Photo Gallery if you want to see them.

A basic list of their toys include:-

Pigloos
Tents
Cuddlecups
Cosy Chair
Comfy Cube
Dog beds
Kitten beds
Blankets and towels
Cat tunnels
Hanging bird toys
Dog toys - small, soft, furry

That's most of it. Oh, and doll furniture too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back