HOw about this meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here is video, Anymore insight, This has more detail to what actually goes on..

Good bad, What are your guys reactions? Thanks!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGyVeyYv9og"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGyVeyYv9og[/ame]

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
there are lots of Popcorning/bucking around from buddy and she does it as well they started doing it crazy after i shot this video, so i dont have that one yet.... But as you hear that is the Whining i was talking about before and how she does it constantly...

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ive also noticed if buddy is in igloo first and lucy comes in it seems okkk but if lucy is first abd buds trys to come in sometimes she snaps at him?

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
shes probaly sprayed him about 20 times lol..

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine made that noise when introducing them but they were ok after a while, might be an idea to take that hidey out if it only has one entrance so they can alway's get awa from each other

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well that is where buddy sleeps, i was hoping they would be able to cuddle in there.. they have been able to run out of there if need be pretty well though I need ot see if i can find a diff hide that has more holes

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh yeah if your watching you can move it if need be, none of mine sunuggle together, personally i think they are moody thing's lol one of mine done her teeth at me today not loud really quiet and i really didn't want to pick her up cos i don't want to get bit but i got her anyway she didn't bite and doesn't but she don't like human attention, you'd think they would be more loving with all that cuteness going on but no not my pig's

I really worried about mine when introducing them so i seperated and wiebke told me off lol so i put them back and they are fine but i know what you mean about the noises sound's so pitiful

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
yeah I'm waiting for Wiebke to respond here to me now about the video and my other comments...

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
buddy has a facefull of her spray but still goes for more, persistent.. seems to be ok she just wont stop whining and whining dont know how i will sleep through the night..

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
6 hours of whining... seriosuly? I cant take much more

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
7 hours of whining and buddys face is soaked from spray lol.. I wish people would respond, I'm freaking out here.

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry if you've alread said but I'm assuming this is a first introduction? Was this the first night they have been in together? The noise she's making ( as far as I'm aware ) is just like a warning noise telling him to back off a bit. It's by no means an aggressive noise, she's not teeth chattering or doing anything else to cause concern. My piggies still spray one another occassionally if they are getting annoyed with another and we have to give Sam baths more than the others as when the girls are in season he ends up getting sprayed quite alot rolleyes

It should settle down once they're used to each other. The only reason to seperate them is if they draw blood.

Craig David

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
is your pig not just vocal? craig does it all time and he lives on his own. he just chatters to himself i think its cute x

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry if you've alread said but I'm assuming this is a first introduction? Was this the first night they have been in together? The noise she's making ( as far as I'm aware ) is just like a warning noise telling him to back off a bit. It's by no means an aggressive noise, she's not teeth chattering or doing anything else to cause concern. My piggies still spray one another occassionally if they are getting annoyed with another and we have to give Sam baths more than the others as when the girls are in season he ends up getting sprayed quite alot rolleyes

It should settle down once they're used to each other. The only reason to seperate them is if they draw blood.
its their first time completetly together overnight.. They have been introduced before just for a little bits at a time.. I was able to sleep all night but this morning back to whinning again lol. Been 3 hours since I have been up and still whinning. I will give this a few days but i cant live like this forever, its too bothersome with the noise.... :(

she never chatters her tetth he has just a couple times for for a very short time.. He just does is matigin vibrate, swaying of hips all the time and it seems when he starts the purring she whines a lil louder... no fighting and no blood that I can see, just a bigger mess for me to clean in the morning.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
going for first feeding with them together, not sure how to do it but i iwll just try my normal way and see what happens.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
sometimes he chatters his teeth at me if i am doing somethign in there and she hears it and gets louder, what does that mean to other guinea pigs as to why she would get more upset?

lauralucy

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
I'm only guessing but he maybe trying to warn you off from her (protecting her) and she is reacting to him.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm only guessing but he maybe trying to warn you off from her (protecting her) and she is reacting to him.
no hes always done that when i go around him if he doesnt see me at first... even without her, I'm just saying it makes her freak out if he chatters his teeth

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some girls are just vocal. As Craig and David says. I wouldn't separate them because they make noises as all pigs make noise some more than others. Thats one of the best things about Guinea Pigs how they communicate!

Status
Not open for further replies.