How are you all? And what you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not, especially when it affects their schooling and development

it was me that told them he needs his ears done again, the dr said his hearing isnt perfect but it will do its at its best since he has had the problem, i said his hearing may not ever be perfect but at least give him a chance so she referred him and the dr at the hospital looked in his ears and said he needs another set of grommets and his adenoids done, he has never had his adenoids checked which i was told when he had his first set of grommets his adenoids was checked so they lied to me. never take no for an answer.

Aww thats good, i wanted to be a speech therapist but i dont think I'm patient enough lol, My sisters been seeing one for 18 years but they wont ever give up she said the word Milk when she was 16 that was her first word so i admire them persisting, oh oh she said Mum and More the other week oh oh and Yeah lol i think she copies me yeh is what i say all the time its not a definant Yeh but you can make it out when you praise he she thinks shes in trouble so she gets worried lol but its so exciting lol oh look at me going on x

That's ok carry on going on! We don't mind hearing all about Caroline, you're obviously very proud of her ;D

aww thats great Verity! My mate Sam, she has cerebral palsy and cant talk either, although she can say 'yeah, book, and bye.. she has a talker that she uses with her feet (lights flash and she presses them to enable words to come up on a screen), almost like having the mouse on you foot..!

Always emailing each other too as she lives in Scotland..

wow cool charlotte cant use her hands and feet like that at her friends do in replyin from my mob yay me and kelly are mobile x

lol I'm gonna try and get onto the forum from my mobile, its great to hear about Charlotte Verity

Love
Claire
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back