How Do I Groom Herbie's Crazy Hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenny57

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi folks, my new piggie Herbie has got really crazy hair, it is swirly in pkaces, sticks up in other places and grows the wrong way in other bits. He is only a baby, seven weeks old and I haven't got a clue what to do about grooming. Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Are you sure he needs brushing? Mooli has hair that grows all over the place and does not need to be brushed.

Are you sure he needs brushing? Mooli has hair that grows all over the place and does not need to be brushed.

Hi piggyfan, I thought of grooming as a good way of him getting to know me, but he is short haired and probably doesn't need it, my other boy Buddy has short hair and he likes being groomed.

Hi folks, my new piggie Herbie has got really crazy hair, it is swirly in pkaces, sticks up in other places and grows the wrong way in other bits. He is only a baby, seven weeks old and I haven't got a clue what to do about grooming. Any ideas would be gratefully received.
if you want to see crazy hair, look at my profile pic! LOL

LOL! it's really wild and i have to cut it every few weeks or it's really out of control!

I've got the same colour of hair your piggie has, and I look just the same if I haven't been to the hairdresser for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back