• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How do your boys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

chul

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
How do your boys act with eachother? I'm trying to work out if my boys are getting along. They were bonded on Sunday and I am new to piggies so just wondered, do yours snuggle, keep away, play?

Mine rub along well together. Rarely snuggle up together. Sometimes rumblestrut at each other. Share all food from one dish. Share hay cakes. They are fine, just don't often snuggle up together and look cute! lol x

Mine are still chasing each other a little, not sure if this is good or bad. They eat from the same bowl and eat the same hay and veggies.

I only have one igloo bed at the moment and they don't share it. Wellington hogs it, should I get two?

Definitely, that is the only concession I make. Two beds, so they can each hide and keep warm. xx

My two older boars snuggle together and eat together and my two young males eat together and chasing each other around as well as rumbling etc

Thanks, I'll get another bed, so I guess my two are normal :))

Mine are brothers and when I am with them they seem to avoid each other almost but when I go I can sometimes see them playing together although both of them have completly different personalities.
It would be very useful if they could speak English
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back