How Guinea Pig mad are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoBo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Looking around my kitchen i realise my family have a lot to put up with as there are many guinea pig related items, here are just a few

Here i have guinea pig tea, coffee and sugar jars complete with buiscuit jar

Then i have salt and pepper guinea pigs

These have to be my favourite. I am a nurse so what are the chances of finding guinea pigs wearing Nurse and Dr clothes?

I also have guinea pig ornaments and guinea pig mugs. So what guinea pig related items do you all have?

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine aren't quite as nice as yours but..
I have a big guinea pig sticker on the back of my car, I have guinea pig stickers over all my stationary for uni, I have a guinea calander, toy on my bed and a guinea pig bag. :)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Piggies are starting to creep up in mugs, fridge magnets, a stuffed piggy collection on the tv etc... rolleyes

I also have pics of all my RIP piggies on the bookshelf in my bedroom.

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've got tons of guinea pig drawings all over the place, a little miniature porcelain guinea pig, and wooden cutouts I made of every one of my piggies! I also have a bunch of stuffed guinea pigs, some I made and some I bought :))

Last edited:

Sarah from Chucklebunnies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a cherished guinea pig mug - chipped in two places now and possibly quite dangerous but there is no way I am parting with it. No way. Not ever! (It has tea in it right now)

JoBo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I also have guinea pig stuffed toys, a guinea pig work bag and case that I keep all my work bits in, I have a g.pig badge I wear at work and also g.pigs stuck all over my work calculat. Xx

Last edited:

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I have also been given a piggy tea towel and a shopping bag (which we use weekly). And I also forgot the piggy beer mat on my desk!

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a piggy mug, a soft toy piggy, calendar, and a charm for my bracelet :)
We have just got in stocks of about 4 different soft toy guineas at work...think I'll be using my 20% discount sometime soon...!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ermmm calenders (3!) two stuffed teddies (one a steiff my mum hunted high and low for a steiff guinea pig :)) ) books....bookmarks....photos.....:))

Reaction score
My hubby says I'm obsessed, I have 4 calendars, 14 ornaments, salt and pepper pigs, egg cup pigs, 2 piggie money boxes, 13 mugs, 2 glasses, 29 miniatures, 2 bags, keyrings, a solid pewter pin badge, t-shirt, magnets, purse, makeup bag, a professional photo done on a canvase and a solid gold guinea pig pendant. I think that's it.

sophieandhoney

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
a sign, two mugs, coaster, brooch thing,

but my friends are very pleased that they can buy me a whole range of gifts!

Astral Heart

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a Guinea pig mug, a Guinea pig figurine and a Guinea pig calendar. That's it though at the moment, I'm going to start building my collection up lol Oh and also the various photos of my own piggies stuck around the place randomly.

jen_w

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've suddenly just become really excited about buying stuff with piggies on!
I collect salt and pepper pots so guinea pig ones would be fab!

my mum once gave me a birthday present in a gift bag and printed off a picture of a guinea pig and stuck it on the bag!

jen_w

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OOh forgot to mention i have a Guinea Pig tax disc holder in my car - my other half found it in the bargain bin in Halfords for about 20p!
Best present ever!

Pigmad

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
right, where do i start :)) calenders (4) mugs (4) ornaments, bags, tshirt, i have a sign on the back of the kitchen door saying pampered piggies live here :)) um what else, books, pictures and i have a few piggie cross stitches to do aswell and a sign that hangs in the back of the car "Guinea Pigs on board" :)) rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.