• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How Long Have You Had Piggies For?

How long have you had piggies for?

• 1 - 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - 5 years

• 6 - 10 years

• 11 years +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Just wondered how long you have all had piggies for so get voting :)

KatsCavies said:
Not sure to be exact but about 20 years :)

Kat

Really? - That long! How many pigs do you think you have had over the 20 years. Must be a lot I am guessing! :)

12 or so years for me. Had them too when I was much younger, but too young to remember them - or too old! LOL

xx Kelly xx

I've had them on and off since I was about 8 I think.

Makes me old to think how long that is! I'm 25 now.

I'm not sure exactly, I've got 134 logged into my records but there's prolly been more. At one point I had 103 pigs then averaged about 96 then cut down to about 40-50 when I got my horses (needed to reduce the food bill lol). Then towards the end of last year my stock got hit by a virus or something which killed all but 3 pigs in a couple of weeks :'(. I then bought some more pigs in once everything had been disinfected etc and I was sure whatever it was had passed (and the 3 survivors were ok). I have 20 pigs at the moment.

Kat

My word! I would love that many! Waiting for my numbers to come up on the lottery then I will!

So sorry to hear of the amount that died. Big hugs.

xx Kelly xx

I started with 1 over a year ago got her a friend after a week and now i have 10 LOL

I got guilbert when i was 5/6 but my mum looked after him, then i got Rudi when i was 12 and he died when i was 16 :'( I got Zubin when i was 16 and Griffy and Harry when i was 17! so about 10 years with a break in between for me, i think being older with them makes me appreciate them more x

I have nearly had Bokki and Beni a year but we got munch at the end of last year.

I have had my own piggies for less than a year, when amber and rosie came and blessed my home with joy... and now I have 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back