• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

how many?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally only keep two piggies in there - depending upon personalities i suppose it would be ok for 3 girls (at a push) or two very placid boars :))

120x60cm is the minimum for two pigs (and that cage just fall short of this as it is 120x59cm) - the top level of that cage wouldn't provide 120x59cm of floor space as you would have to take away the ramp and ramp hole...generally with double tiered cages you should look at the bottom level dimensions as the overall floor space and count the top level as just additional space - based upon that (and going on min sizes) that would only be suitable for two pigs :)

I bought this set up when I first became a slave and only had two piggies, they had a floor C&C pen for the day and only used the cage to sleep in. It is a nice big pen but I felt it wasn't big enough for two boars with accessories and hidey's etc.
We dismantled it to make it a single huge one level for a time then switched completely to C&C. It is currently in our caravan for sleeping in only when the piggies come away in the nice weather :))
This is a great pen:
http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...=X&ei=LfyiTu-iFdSFhQeT1PTfCA&ved=0CIUBEPMCMAI

thanks guys :)

has any one used pet planet before though? because i dont know if there any good or not

I ordered a run from them on friday, it's due for delivery tomorrow. :)

I also had this for 2 girls but then adopted another and didn't feel it was big enough, like someone else has said, with toys, tunnels and beds its not as big....xx

I have a similar one on wheels that is only slightly larger - mine is an essigi baffy 120 that I picked up on ebay for £36 brand new - it currently houses my lone boar Bumble until his "mail order bride" spayed sow arrives from Tracy in Rugby - but when I have the room I will be going into a C&c cage for him and her - my 2 girls are in a converted solid wood book case that is 5 1/2 ft by 3ft wide:)):)):))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back