Louise1473
New Born Pup
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2014
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 45
Hi,
I was just wondering how much water guinea pigs should drink? I got my 2 guinea pigs a couple of weeks ago, and I'm a bit concerned they are not drinking enough.
At first they had a water bottle, but didnt seem to touch it at all, so I thought maybe they dont know how to do it. So have introduced a bowl of water too, but it doesnt seem to go down, and they wee in it!
Should I be worried? And any tips on how I can get them to drink more please? Thanks
I was just wondering how much water guinea pigs should drink? I got my 2 guinea pigs a couple of weeks ago, and I'm a bit concerned they are not drinking enough.
At first they had a water bottle, but didnt seem to touch it at all, so I thought maybe they dont know how to do it. So have introduced a bowl of water too, but it doesnt seem to go down, and they wee in it!
Should I be worried? And any tips on how I can get them to drink more please? Thanks