• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How odd not sure if i should ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just been offerd 2 10 week old female guinea pigs by a lady who is a friend of a friend .

she does not want any money for them she is looking for a home for them and knew i kept guinea pigs .

I told her i would think about it i do have a rabbit 80 cage empty that i could use untill they get a bit bigger .

I think she is going to take them to the pet shop other wise

they would take me up to 12 and that would be my very max

It does and we have room i just find it odd that people can just go round offering other people guinea pig

Then do it.

Yeah, I couldn't offer anyone my guineapigs just randomly... i'd cry if I had to give them away. I don't like changes, like OH just told me today he's changing shifts at his job, I burst out into tears ;/

I had to say yes the lady was going to take them to the pet shop tomorrow if i dident take them .

she says they are 10 weeks old I'm not sure as they are tiny they fit in my hand with a little room spair.

1 is black and white ant the other is black they both seem healthy and are full of beans they dont seem to of been handled ever as it is like trying to hold water lol

i will try and put up some photos later.

oh dear, well it's good that you took them.

i'm looking forward to seeing pigtures

It's strange that they're so tiny, maybe they're the runts?

xx

I always take the ages people say with a pinch of salt ;-) I took in some '6' week old boars a couple of weeks ago that were clearly much more tiny than that - but then again it depends how many were in the litter, and how old their mum was.

Sophie
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back