• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How often do you bath with a grease gland?

Rivervixen

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Hiya, as the title says, how often do you bath when you can see the grease gland is a little dirty? Bathed him a few weeks ago with it and starting to see it again

We have 2 mucky grease gland girls (think they do it on purpose to try out-smell each other) and we give them a bum bath about once a month- a bit less often in winter and if its too cold we wait until a warmer day, and a bit more often in summer. Bathing too frequently will just make things worse!

We have 2 mucky grease gland girls (think they do it on purpose to try out-smell each other) and we give them a bum bath about once a month- a bit less often in winter and if its too cold we wait until a warmer day, and a bit more often in summer. Bathing too frequently will just make things worse!

will give it another go in a few weeks then :) thank you!

I may have to do the same with the boys next year when it’s warmed up. I did give them a bum bath 2018 I think, but Their grease glands are mucky again.

Back