• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

how often?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlabunyan

how often do you leave your guinea pigs to run about and where

Mine have the run of the living room and hallway, and usually for between 1 and 2 hrs, they let me know when they want to go back :)

Mine have a run that can be used indoors or outdoors, and they have a run about for about an hour each day.

Love
Claire
x

we try and get them outside on the grass whenever its sunny and nice, otherwise they usually get a quick hug every night.

mine have an indoor run. They go in most evenings when I get home until when I go to bed ;D

My 2 piggies have a 4ft x 3ft run that is attached to the front of their hutch. They use it from about 8am until about 8/9pm each day. This is in the garage. They also have a apex run in the garden.

CIMG1382.jpg

Michele aka Mrs Mod

My boys here have the fun of the front room, kitchen and hall every other day for about 3-4 hours or depending on when they want to go back. Even when they are out they don't tend to run off or go far.

Zubin and Harry wil run for around a hour(seperatly) when its possible, we are having problems with mice so there is traps down and we have had alot of sighting of Foxs so we have to be so careful. Right now they ar ein the lounge with my sister, they have a sofa each hehe x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back