How Old Are Your Pigs?

How old are you guinea pigs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loverolo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to find out how old all your guinea pigs are x Answer the question for each of your piggies x Also comment down below what's the oldest one of you guinea pigs has lived for?

Mine are 2 years upwards, with the eldest being Star who I think is about 7. My oldest living pig was Terk who was also 7. Most of mine are around 4-5 I think.

2 years upwards, I think. They were at least six months old when I got them. Oldest guinea pig I've had lived to be around seven or eight.

Monty is 7 months, so I put him as 6 months. The girls are both nearly 1 year, but I could only put one vote for this. Eddie is over 5 years :)

Ellie is 7.5+ ish. Grace is about 3. I've had both about 2.5yrs.

Mine that I've had from youngsters have usually been with me for 4-5 yrs on average.

But I've only really known 3 of my furballs as babies :)
All the rest have been rescued or rehomed by me :) but all have been about 5 when I've lost them :(
So never known for sure. Xx

Matthew is unknown but we estimate he's roughly the same age as Romano. I got Romano 12 weeks old back in 2011 in roughly July I think it was.

Ryou and Sakurai are roughly 1 and a half -2 years old.

Brodie is 4 - tomorrow
Whiskey and Rascal are 20 months
Rio and Vader are 16 months
Tyrion is 3 months

Guiness was 5 years old when he died

my oldest 2(butter and fluff) will be will be 6 in April,
followed by a nilla who is 5 this month,
Toffee will be 5 in april,
phoebe and nelly who will be 4 in October,
Rose is 2
snowy will be 2 next month,
Maria and new piggy are about 18 months and better
betty is 15 months.

billy was roughly 6 when he passed, he came from the rspca and I didn't know how old he was.

I was told my newly adopted pigs were between 12 and 18 months, but I think one of them is possibly older. Is there any way to tell the approximate age of a pig? My dad had a pig who lived for 11 years, s'pose it doesn't count as it wasn't mine though! ;)

Two are 1 year 3 months ish, and the two surprise babies will be 1 year at the end of this month :)
The oldest pig I've ever had was only just 4 unfortunately.

mollie is about 3yrs 6months
benjie is about 11months

oldest were ches and maisie, who both passed aged six.
sadly eddie was on only 2yrs 7months when he passed.

My eldest Gino is 7 years old, Jasper and Daisy are 3 years old, Delilah is 2 years old ( so the original owner told the rescue) Edmondo is 2years9 months old and Little-pig is 1 year and 3 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back