• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How Old Are Your Pigs?

How old are you guinea pigs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loverolo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to find out how old all your guinea pigs are x Answer the question for each of your piggies x Also comment down below what's the oldest one of you guinea pigs has lived for?

Mine are 2 years upwards, with the eldest being Star who I think is about 7. My oldest living pig was Terk who was also 7. Most of mine are around 4-5 I think.

2 years upwards, I think. They were at least six months old when I got them. Oldest guinea pig I've had lived to be around seven or eight.

Monty is 7 months, so I put him as 6 months. The girls are both nearly 1 year, but I could only put one vote for this. Eddie is over 5 years :)

Ellie is 7.5+ ish. Grace is about 3. I've had both about 2.5yrs.

Mine that I've had from youngsters have usually been with me for 4-5 yrs on average.

But I've only really known 3 of my furballs as babies :)
All the rest have been rescued or rehomed by me :) but all have been about 5 when I've lost them :(
So never known for sure. Xx

Matthew is unknown but we estimate he's roughly the same age as Romano. I got Romano 12 weeks old back in 2011 in roughly July I think it was.

Ryou and Sakurai are roughly 1 and a half -2 years old.

Brodie is 4 - tomorrow
Whiskey and Rascal are 20 months
Rio and Vader are 16 months
Tyrion is 3 months

Guiness was 5 years old when he died

my oldest 2(butter and fluff) will be will be 6 in April,
followed by a nilla who is 5 this month,
Toffee will be 5 in april,
phoebe and nelly who will be 4 in October,
Rose is 2
snowy will be 2 next month,
Maria and new piggy are about 18 months and better
betty is 15 months.

billy was roughly 6 when he passed, he came from the rspca and I didn't know how old he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back