• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

How old is my new piggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got a new piggy yesterday. The lady in the pet shop (I know, the route of all evil, but I fell in love with him instantly) said that he was 4 months old and they don't sell them any younger. My first boy was 4 months old when I got him and he was about three times bigger. My other boy was 4 weeks when I got him, and he was the runt of his litter, and even he was a bit bigger. The new boy is only about the size of a mouse and even his droppings are only like mouse droppings. I think he could be younger than 4 weeks which has me really worried. Is there any way for me to estimate his age? If he is as young as I think he is, is there anything I need to do differently? So far I've been feeding him unlimited hay, pellets and about quarter the veg I give my other two (Just turned 1 and nearing 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back