• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How To Make A Guinea Pig Condo/pyramid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. As I type I see four girls on top while the other are on the bottom snoozing (food coma), they just had their breakfast.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Great Video.

Do you make any other piggy stuff?

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Great Video.

Do you make any other piggy stuff?

I've done a couple of "How To" videos primarily for my partner. When I go on business trips, he refers back to the videos on "How to" clean the cage, wick fleece, etc....making videos are a lot easier then writing it down for him.

I've made my own ramp, hay rack, fleece forest, hammocks, etc....just haven't made the videos yet for them.

(Michelle) Aww that's great I love to see them living in a heard too and I like that they can all have their individual little place.

(Michelle) Aww that's great I love to see them living in a heard too and I like that they can all have their individual little place.

We are planning on moving to a different state from California to Colorado, once that happens I will be expanding my cage and increasing the herd, (9 piggies)... I would love to add them now, but I don't want to transport 9 piggies and 2 dogs over 1200 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back