• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hubby Built A Hay Rack Tunnel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so cool. I may have to start campaigning for one of these.

Are the lats nailed onto the ply? MrS isn't sure about making it as he is worried that the piggies might get hurt by the nails if any damage is caused to the rack by enthusiastic piggles.

Are the lats nailed onto the ply? MrS isn't sure about making it as he is worried that the piggies might get hurt by the nails if any damage is caused to the rack by enthusiastic piggles.

Yes they are nailed and glued, but it doesn't worry me, I will keep a look out for damage!

I asked my hubby if he fancied selling a few, but you're out of luck! He's not really a DIY person and it was a bit fiddly!

There is a company on Facebook that make a lot of wooden shelters and cages, I had thought about asking them. I could find it if anyone wants to find out if they could make them.

Hold off nagging your partners, I might have the answer! My dad is retired and quite handy, I've asked him to have a look at making them! As I've just started fostering, I was thinking any profit could go to the rescue. The postage could be a lot, but it's worth looking into!

Who would seriously buy one if we made them?

Hold off nagging your partners, I might have the answer! My dad is retired and quite handy, I've asked him to have a look at making them! As I've just started fostering, I was thinking any profit could go to the rescue. The postage could be a lot, but it's worth looking into!

Who would seriously buy one if we made them?

I'd have two! Let us know...

That's lovely, I'd give it ago making myself. I also want to make a wooden house for them too.

That looks great! My two would love one, but I'm worried if greedy pigs could pull/push it over. How stable and heavy is it?

Very stable, I've not seen any movement or wobbles so far! Mine do move boxes and tunnels around but this is quite sturdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back