• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Huge update on Oz Boar HQ-30 piggies now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all, its been a while since i updated, many of you know my longer residents but i also have some special newbies to introduce!
I am also about to recieve my first lot of foster pigs with babies arriving in the near future due to the previous home no knowing how to sex them rolleyes, photos of them will come after they arrive.

I have lost a piggy and one boy has had an operation so there has been alot going on, here they all are, it will take a few posts so bear with me and ill put DONE when I'm finished x

Zanzabar & Baker

DSCF8584.jpg

DSCF8585.jpg

My new boys Hannibal & Huxley

DSCF8554.jpg

DSCF8555.jpg

My group of six boys-Louis-Vuitton,Midget,Simba,Buster,Cooper-Beau & Windsor-Duke, currently there only five members as Simba had an operation but will be bonded back with them soon

DSCF8566.jpg

DSCF8568.jpg

DSCF8569.jpg

Graphic!!!

GRAPHIC IMAGE, if you have a weak stomach skip to the next section

Simba had an operation for a very bad abscess, he is on the last of his meds so almost done.

DSCF8022-1.jpg

and Simba before the operation with his healing stones

DSCF8010-1.jpg

DSCF8009-1.jpg

DSCF8015-1.jpg

and Simbys care package for his visit to the vet

DSCF8001-1.jpg

drool
You have a beautiful bunch of pigs!

I want to cuddle them all! x)

I will think healing thoughts for Simba xoxo

And I'm sorry for your loss of Soul :(

What absolutely sweet, lovely, adorable piggies you have! Healing thoughts to Simba, hope he feels better very very soon

What a gorgeous lot! It is amazing have you have been able to bond six boars, but by now, you have all the choice and experience with boars! x)

Hard to imagine how it all began with special boy Boris not even two years ago!

Sending my vibes for Simba!

And here I am so proud to finally have a Tribe of ten... rolleyes

its fab your back i was only thinking last wheek that you hadnt been on for a while:)

how many guineas do you have in total now?

sorry go off topic but how are things with your daughter? often wonder and think about you all x

how do cope with them all housed indoors?@) i find 4 indoors give off a little smell at times, but you have all boars@) is it really hard to stop them from smelling? espeaically when the weather is warm?@)

Ahem. *taps foot*

Where are Ralph-Saffron and Basil?

You missed out my favourites! *sob*

Seriously though, wonderful to get an update from you Bonnie, and your boys too. xx

Great to see you and your boys back on the forum.

Fab pic and piggies. x) Hope Simba heals well. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back