• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Humpty found a friend!

Julie M

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Humpty has finally found a friend. He's a baby piggie. He was advertised for free on gumtree and a lady who was adopting a sow from the centre brought him in to us (after the horrible breeder said she wanted money and he wasn't free at all! And she admitted she just said that to get someone to come for him! ) He was supposed to be 10 weeks old but she then said when questioned he was 6 weeks. However we are swaying to the fact he's probably nearer 3 weeks! Here's Humpty and his new teeny friend. The little one is pooping eating and drinking normally so it's all good. He's still to be named officially but swaying towards Chip. As he's a chip off the old block. 😂 DSC_0380.JPGDSC_0393.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0391.JPG
    DSC_0391.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0380.JPG
    DSC_0380.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 6
Aw what a tiny little guy! Glad he's safe from the nasty breeder and making friends with Humpty :)

Yeah apparently she was pushy and said to the lady "are you taking him as I need him gone as I've another 2 litters due any day." so sad. 😢 She felt she had to take him.

That's shocking, the things breeders will do to shift unwanted piggies! Our Blodwen was advertised as a lone single pet in urgent need of rehoming... and she turned out to be a breeders reject with ringworm and bad dental issues who was just taken away from her big herd and given away because she needed the vet! We still dont know how old she is, we were told a year, then we were told seven months... we suspected something a bit weird was going on there were so many different stories but in the end we just wanted to take Blod away from the weirdo breeder so she was safe!
Blod sends piggy kisses to your lovely boys x

That's shocking, the things breeders will do to shift unwanted piggies! Our Blodwen was advertised as a lone single pet in urgent need of rehoming... and she turned out to be a breeders reject with ringworm and bad dental issues who was just taken away from her big herd and given away because she needed the vet! We still dont know how old she is, we were told a year, then we were told seven months... we suspected something a bit weird was going on there were so many different stories but in the end we just wanted to take Blod away from the weirdo breeder so she was safe!
Blod sends piggy kisses to your lovely boys x
Some Breeders are truly terrible. 😢 💔

The boys send kisses to Blod xx

Aw, look at him! What a little cutie and Humpty is so happy too x So glad you got him x
That breeder wants stringing up, how can they be so hard faced about animals, sickening!

Aww I'm so pleased the lovely Humpty has found a friend. Chip is gorgeous, they look so good together.

Congratulations! Awesome news!! So pleased to hear it is going well, hopefully see
Lots of pigtire updates :)

Aw what a teeny little cutie! Glad he now has a loving home! x

They both look happy together. Little Chip, if that is his name, seems to follow Humpty so there shouldn’t be issues with deciding who is the leader.

Thanks everyone. Well they still seem to be doing ok Chip was grooming Humpty on the side today. He does follow Humpty about. I've also noticed when chip wanders up to the other side of the cage if Humpty looses sight of him he wanders up the cage talking away until he's near chip again, it's so sweet. He's growing up rapidly though as he's started playing piggy backs 😝if you know what I mean. Lol 😂 Humpty just shrugs him off and sometimes popcorns afterwards. 🤣

Back