• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

hutch snuggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a snuggle or similar for my rabbits double decker hutch ?Apparently pah say that their distributor is no more so I"m stuck also some piggies under cover but in a 7ft by 6ft hutch they too are covered in carpet any other ideas?

I heard a rumour that Scratch and Newton (who made them) are no more so getting hold of them might be tricky.

www.sphsupplies.co.uk seem to still have some. Failing that - ebay.

Thanx for that,sph supplies not big enough sizes same with ebay but did find other similar items so will check sizes tomoz.Also bidding on mousemat bkmarks and stickers all with gorgeous gp"s on!!!

I've just bought one and have two more on the way from cavycapers.com

I've just noticed that cavy capers snuggles are out of stock. Not sure if I will receive mine now. I've just emailed another supplier, if they've got some in stock I'll keep you posted xx

Thanks blondecat,
I'd be grateful if you would let me know.
Sally

hairdi said:
:( Scratch and Newton have gone into liquidation :(

No they havent, thats just one of the rumours floating around at the moment. They have been brought out by another company so you will still be able to get their products. Everything should be back to normal for them soon. Sally, if you contact them they can make custom sizes for you.

Oh thats wicked! I was beginning to wonder if I wou;ld lose my money!! :D

what is the name of the other supplier you found please am gettin desp for poor bunnies.

Did you ring? I just did, they're only doing the hutch huggers aren't they? Do you think they are warm enough for garaged pigs?

They have not returned my call yet,I,m not sure if you really need huggers inside?,just snuggles I will keep searching what size do you need?

Well I have one 4' double storey hutch and a 4' single. The one that poor Jake is in is only a 3' but he will soon be having a 4' one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back