• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hywel is settling in (video clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
acb13f7c.jpg

Hywel is settling into his new C&C pen next to the girls which gives him better access for interaction. Jo from Cheylesmore was so kind to lend me some spare grids. I have also been using the correx tray of my bunk bed house to prevent Hywel from trying to burrow through after seeing his effrots at grid rattling. Our living room has definitely been taken over!

7ac3f15c.jpg

6fdea8fe.jpg

Hywel has been busy wooing the girls during his daily run time, here he is at it with Ceri. (Please click on the picture in order to start the clip)

And he's just loved his hay bath in girls' hay corner before I cleaned it out!

My goodness what a lot of bum wiggling! :))
Glad he got a Valentines day snog with Ceri. :(|)

He's getting lots of snogs - believe me! Most of the girls are VERY interested in him! Mainly Tani, Nerys, Caron, Nia... xoxo

That hay did certainly smell of "eau de sow"! :))

ooOOoo my what a handsome bottom wiggling boar x)

awww such a gorgeous boy, i love how he is trying to impress the girls, he must know how good looking he is!
I also Love Hywel in the litter/hay!, cant wait to see the intro!
Its rather strange watching your pigs on video, when you look at photos you just cant picture them playing about so its so lovely to watch xx

Wow he's settling in so well, is lovely to see him interacting with the girlies like that.

Oh my x) loved him romping in the hay, he had hay and eau de sow all over him..........ahhhhhhhh just what boy piggies love :(|)

And oh boy was he ever flirting with Ceri ")

I too can't wait for the intro's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back