• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Am A Terrible Piggy Parent

Lorcan

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
So my bedroom does not get as warm as the living room, it gets better air circulation, it generally doesn't have the sun beating through the windows, and there's better room in there for the cages. So I decided to move the boys into the bedroom because I can learn to sleep with the noise and it'll be better for them.

And...this is the thanks I get - stink eye, level 11.

(also a photo of the cages from a better angle, so you can see what I mean about the space)

DSC_0329.JPG

DSC_0330.JPG

A term of endearment I could do with less of :))

As long as they don't suddenly come out to party's just as you nod off! :))
I had three girls in my bedroom a short while ago, they were up all night chatting! :doh:

Last edited:
I can see why you have done that and it's a good idea for all the reasons you have given, how comfy is your sofa?:)) I shared my room with Willow and Bracken when they first arrived. I wanted to settle them in without the waft of S & Ps perfume drifting round the room. Zoomies at 3am saw them moving swiftly downstairs.

I can see why you have done that and it's a good idea for all the reasons you have given, how comfy is your sofa?:)) I shared my room with Willow and Bracken when they first arrived. I wanted to settle them in without the waft of S & Ps perfume drifting round the room. Zoomies at 3am saw them moving swiftly downstairs.

Oh I've slept on the sofa with them in the living room before :)) I have an uncanny ability to sleep anywhere and with a wide array of backing tunes lol, and if I can't I was probably not gonna sleep anyway. It's an interesting quirk haha. But really I needed my living room back, and whilst they take up just as much room in the bedroom it's a more appropriate space for them to hog lol. I don't *need* random space in the middle of the floor. But I needed to rearrange the living room and that wasn't possible with them hogging every bit of possible floor space.

...yeah I'm gonna regret this, I am well aware :zzz:

Good luck! If they keep you up all night you can give the stink eye right back at them!

Oh no not the piggy stink eye lol. Coco has perfected piggy stink eye and I get it regularly. Good luck not tripping over their cage in the middle of the night going to the loo hehe.

Also this is how my living room currently looks, now that they're gone. It's not finished yet but it's getting there!

1498828729606998629368.jpg

Your living room is ...I'm a neat freak that would drive me crazy.

Your living room is ...I'm a neat freak that would drive me crazy.

Jelly of your bedroom though as it's more spacious than mine, not that I have actually used mine since a younger model of myself laid claim to it.

Still needs finishing, I've another bookcase needs to go up before I can start sorting out the books. Then I can start moving the sofa underneath the window out to clean up behind it, and work on cleaning everything else.

But yeah, the rooms are huge for a one bedroom flat. The bedroom is only marginally smaller than the living room.

Back