• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I am little concerned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

hey all. i have a quick question.... for those of you who know that princess is currently on meds and is recovering.....she has been drinking a LOT of water...and she then wees ALOT of course due to the water drinking. is this normal? the other day when i went to clean her cage, i lifted up the food dish and there was a puddle of wee! there are days she wont drink much then days when the bottle is almost empty! and this is a 16 ounce bottle! any ideas?

seems pretty ok, I mean if she's definitely drinking and she's eating fine and seems fine, then I guess all is ok! :) :)

Maybe is that the meds have just made her really thristy?

Mrs Player xx

thats what i was thinking...i mean it was a bit of wee! my jaw dropped! but shes eating and theres droppings so i guess.....

she is on batryl (is that how its spelled? lol!) but shes seems fine. yesterday she popcorned for the first time in weeks since shes been sick.

baytril yes.. that'll help her for sure..

Maybe its just cos of the amount she's drinking and it's just flushing her body out.. cos afterall she's been ill and so the bad stuff is just coming out. But if she's otherwise fine then I don't see any need to worry.

Maybe someone else will have a better idea, but I would say that shes fine

Pregnant piggies drink a lot of water - has she ever been with a male? How old is she? She could have gotten pregnant at the pet store, if that's where you got her.

However, I doubt it. Probably just the meds and your feeding her veggies, dry food and hay right?

Livie
x

shes not pregnant. ive had her about a year almost. yes hay food, of course! just no veggies cuz she had the runs last time! :o

WELL, NIGHTY NIGHT TO ALL. FOR ME ITS ONLY 4:15 IN THE AFTERNOON, AND I'm STILL AT WORK! >:( EWWW....
I will be back on the forum on Monday. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Jo(Joanna) ;)

whoa...a partier! woo hoo :D :D i will be leaving work veeeeerrryy soon !! yay! just finishing up some stuff b4 my boss hangs me!

me too, only that tomorrow is a market where I get my fresh fruit n veg so it's more food shopping tomorrow! What's work love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back