• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I am not allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
...anymore piggies!
For the sake of my marriage (lol) I'm not allowed anymore, were closing our doors at 11. We would not be able to afford to keep anymore as regards to food, vet bills etc and my hubby really doesnt want anymore. In fact its been a fight to have my last few!
Anyone else on a piggy ban? :))

I am on a no more animals ban! I currently have 15 guineas, 1 rabbit a chinchilla two hamsters four cats two dogs three turtles and fish! My dad has said NO MORE PETS! :(

my OH won't let me have more thsn 2 pigs (he's allergic) and after these 2, that's it... :(

I am down to 2 piggies and 1 turtle. I had 2 turtles, 2 frogs and 2 piggies but lost the two frogs last year :( and had to rehome one turtle as he was getting too big and was gonna start munching my wee stunted turtle :( but I'm still not allowed anything more.

I want more piggies, a bird of prey and a dog. Not sure I'll get all of them eventually but I think she is coming round on the dog idea (once we've done some work on the house - builders plus new dog is not a good mix) and she has changed her mind on bird of prey from 'no' to 'not yet' once she met a few of my owl friends....

I am planning on asking her if we can foster piggies for the RSPCA in Walsall as they are desperate for foster homes and with any luck she will say yes and then take a shine ot one of our foster piggies and my herd will grow ...

mwah ha ha ha (evil laughter) piggie resistance is futile!

I'm on a piggy ban, My hubby says that 28 is more then enough :(|) He he I suppose I have to agree :{

we've only got 2, but don't think my OH would have anymore unless they were in the garden as we're limited on room!

In all honesty, between having 2 young kids and 2 piggies and trying to keep on top of the house etc I don't feel like I have the time or energy to give enough attention to any more pets!

Awwww :( I'm on a piggie ban until we get our first house next year :)) At the moment we're renting off my OH parents, (his mum loves piggies and we have seven all together in the house) as well as a horse, dog, cat, oh and chickens between us!

ive had to ban myself from having anymore :( ive currently got 2 pigs, 1 hampster, 1 bosc monitor, 4 snakes, 14 geckos lol

LOL! Now that's not on, is it....a piggy ban??

We have 2 piggies, a kakariki and an elderly cat which is more than enough to be perfectly honest lol - oh and a hubby and 3 teens!

Mut admit tho - every time I log on here and see all those lovely pictures of your piggywigs, I get a yearning.....

Oh yes, i know that feeling piggie broody! :)) I would love another little bundle of fluff to add to our family, I keep hinting to my OH the boys want two more brothers to natter away to but its not working so far :))

my OH won't let me have more thsn 2 pigs (he's allergic) and after these 2, that's it... :(

What, no more ever? You can't let him get away with that, allergic or not. Time to put your foot down Audrey. xx

In all honesty, between having 2 young kids and 2 piggies and trying to keep on top of the house etc I don't feel like I have the time or energy to give enough attention to any more pets!

That's really sensible, and the best attitude. I find time the biggest commitment, and I'm sure it's better to have two incredibly loved pigs, than more that you haven't really got time for. xx

What, no more ever? You can't let him get away with that, allergic or not. Time to put your foot down Audrey. xx

NOPE, no more ever8...8...8...8...... unless I can have a pig room with a padlock, en electric fence, razor wires, etc... and that's just to keep the pigs in!rolleyes

I have Archie the stupid dog for bargaining power, I could lend him to you. xx

Last edited:
I keep looking wistfully at piggies for rescue on here, would love some more to add to our 2 but so far husband is saying no! Having said that, I don't think our pair (girls) would take kindly to new friends and we are getting a cat from a relative that can no longer look after it, so I think that is probably enough for now. Besides, Misty and Storm have got used to their current status with everything revolving around them so I don't think they would be impressed with anyone else fighting for fuss and attention too!

Hubby has more or less given up by #11 (there was not much more than "and how are you planning to fit the new one in here?")... :)) But I feel that I do have pretty much as many as I am prepared to cope with, financially, timewise and spacewise. Not excepting one very special piggy crossing my path, but certainly not looking actively for more!

We have four guinea pigs, a dogs and some chickens. I'm currently working on him buying me a rabbit :)) I found the most gorgeous girl at a rescue, we need to learn more about them first though.

Here's the link anyway, she's so beautiful drool

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=22092

I know this rabbit! :)) I volunteer at Windwhistle Warren, Alice is great and knows so much about rabbits. However she wont let you take one, you'll have to have two as rabbits like company too :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back