• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I could cry :-( *Warning distressing images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor poor piggie, that is so sad. He is going to need alot of tlc, and some doses of ivermectin, lucky the bin man was a caring chap and saved him. How can people be so cruel as to watch an animal suffer like that, cos that hasn't happened over night. He must be in so much pain and the itching must be driving him mad. Keep us posted please on his progress.8...

Poor pig :( They can actually get that bad from mites very very quickly, especially if it develops under a longer coat. My guinea pig had mites and I just noticed she looked a bit scruffy, and then looked at her and she had big scabs :( Not as bad at this piggy obviously, but it happened within 2-3 days.

I can't believe someone would just throw an animal away, that's so awful :(

OMG - I hope that you can pull him through! Poor boy!

I was wondering if these images could be used in a Sticky thread in the health and illness section to help people new to the forum and guinea pig keeping, to understand the importance of treating mites as soon as possible, may people are unaware what the symptoms are and just how serious it can become.

Omg that is terrible. He must be in a lot of pain with those wounds.

Paula

Is it sad that i am not shocked by this at all?! I dont expect any less from the human race!

I'd be giving the person whos bin he was found on a knock!

I'm a little lost for words to be honest.

Thank god there are still some good people out there, this poor boy was sent an angel today, I really think some things are "meant to be" if it had have been a different person collecting that bin, or someone who didn't pay as much notice, or someone who wasn't caring then it doesn't bare thinking about what his fate would have been.

At least now he has a fighting chance, I really hope he gets better xx

My god that is absolutley disgusting. How can somone let that happen, and so easily sorted out too. Poor thing I hope he's better soon

oh my word the poor little boy! So sad that someone felt the need to just discard him in the rubbish... I really don't understand these people. I really hope with your care he pulls through and makes a fantastic recovery!

speechless :(

Hope he pulls through and experiences real love and care.

How many more can there be out there, this world sucks :0

Oh my God, poor poor baby, thank goodness the bin man found him. People can be so evil.

So pleased he is safe now.

8... OMG ! Makes me ashamed to be human. He has such a beautiful little face x)- how can someone do this ?/ Pity someone didn't find the person responsible for the henious suffering this little man has endured pow-pow
Safe now little guy, love and hugs from us all here x>>

I am sat here totally totally shocked! We have seen some poorly piggies, but honestly that is just appauling.
The poor wee man. That is so so shocking!
He must be in so much pain :( i am so pleased you have him now. His little face is so pretty. Poor poor thing :0

Poor little chap, hes beautiful though x) The boys and I wish him the best for his recovery! xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back