I Couldn't Wait Any Longer....my Tree Is Up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :) when do you put your tree up?

Ive just thought really need a mirror above the fireplace it looks plain a boring...top of my list for the January sales I think ;)

Tree ? Me? - you're talking to the biggest Bah Humbugger in town !

I've got 2 strands of tinsel and a "Merry Xmas" window sticker on standby - to go up sometime in Dec !

I agree - a Mirror would look lovely but they can be very pricey so you are wise to wait until the sales.

It looks so pretty! Getting ours next weekend when my daughter comes home from college. We always all go and choose one and she loves to decorate it, so couldn't possible risk the wrath of Jess by getting one sooner!

It looks lovely! And those glasses are hilarious! I'm definitely looking for those! You always find great stuff for the kids (and you!) x

Xmas is not my favourite time of the year either. Because my three year old granddaughter lives with me with my daughter and her fella I have to get into the Christmas spirit.
Though I'd got away from festivities this year, my son is going to friends daughter grand daughter and son in law to his parents. Yeah I tnought bit of peace and quite. But no my eldest son seems to have made it his mission to make me happy, since my divorce 3 years ago. So I'm going there nice to be with my other 4 grandchildren tho but my mums going too as is my brother . I just hope there is a lot of stiff drinks :beer: x

Your tree is lovely @MycuteBoys
Your house is also very tidy and well put together. The best description of our house is "eclectic" LOL!
You shoul look in TK Max for a mirror, they have lovely ones in there.

My daughter got a beauty from tkmax, I want it but she won't let me have it x
Suppose she's just an in law tho lol x. Your house Cassandra is what's called interesting and not boring ! Although that house was picture perfect wasn't it xx lucky person lol x

Here is a pic of my Christmas tree... just the small one I put in my room, the big tree is the real one, and I still need to go get it!
picture052.webp Sorry for the horrible quality... I should really stop trying to take pictures with my laptop-it never works!

Xmas is not my favourite time of the year either. Because my three year old granddaughter lives with me with my daughter and her fella I have to get into the Christmas spirit.
Though I'd got away from festivities this year, my son is going to friends daughter grand daughter and son in law to his parents. Yeah I tnought bit of peace and quite. But no my eldest son seems to have made it his mission to make me happy, since my divorce 3 years ago. So I'm going there nice to be with my other 4 grandchildren tho but my mums going too as is my brother . I just hope there is a lot of stiff drinks :beer: x
I'm sure you will have a lovely time :) pop a bottle in your handbag incase they run out ;) :beer::whistle:

Here is a pic of my Christmas tree... just the small one I put in my room, the big tree is the real one, and I still need to go get it!
View attachment 19106 Sorry for the horrible quality... I should really stop trying to take pictures with my laptop-it never works!
Awww looks fab to me :) thanks for posting a pic of your tree too :)

Aww your tree looks great kell. Who got to put the star on the top?
Thank you Mr, All three of my monkeys did in the end as both my girls wanted too, but I wanted ollie too as he is at I'm being left out stage so I wanted to top the tree with the star as the girls decorated it :) so ollie lift ella up so she could reach then they both tried to pop the star on not easy so Abbie joined in to help :) lovely Christmassy moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back