• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I have a mammouth task later

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkinnyLover

I need to bath my piggies, all 13 :o

anyone fanncy lending a hand ;D :D

not as bad as 22! :o :D. My back always gives in after about 7! ...ooh I am getting old. LOL

I find doing my two a mammoth task. I have no idea what hard work really is do I? ;D Of course I don't. I work for the council ;D

Deb said:
not as bad as 22! :o :D. My back always gives in after about 7! ...ooh I am getting old. LOL

I've got a bad back and was worried about that so I've dug out my son's old baby bath that I can put on a table rather than hang over the bath. Haven't tried it yet though as I have yet to bath my pigs, they're all still quite young.

SkinnyLover said:
;D ;D ?

I do mine in 2 runs, boys and girls

me too I do the girls one day then the boys when my backs got over it and with 34 pigs its a big task, dont envy you at all

I love bathing all mine, in the summer its nice to do it outside but in winter they all use the bathroom and run around in the bath. :D

Traci said:
I love bathing all mine, in the summer its nice to do it outside but in winter they all use the bathroom and run around in the bath. :D

CUTE!

Little wet piggies all paddling in the bath

I usually use the old baby bath if I'm doing one or two piggers, but if I'm doing them all I put them in the tub and use the shower attatchment on the taps for them

Did our 8 last week ,they loved it!Have now got 3 new ones think I'll leave them 4 a while!

SkinnyLover said:
I need to bath my piggies, all 13 :o

anyone fanncy lending a hand ;D :D

I wish 13 was all I needed to bath :P just about all the piggies here could do with one before the weather gets colder, that is about 60-70 piggies ;) I'm going to make a start tomorrow hopefully. I bought a big bag of old towels from the salvation army shop yesterday as I never have enough ::)

Just shampooed 6 today. 14 to go. 2funny
Carol c

Blimey! I did one today and was telling my Dad how long it took because I had to give a bit of a trim, bath her in a bowl in the shower, dry her with the hairdryer, hoover up the fur from the floor, clean the shower out ..... And I only did 1! You must all be ultra expert at this. I never used to bath mine but sometimes they get greasy so thought they must feel better afterwards ... Good Luck everyone!

I brought a dog hairdryer that has a stand so you can use both hands to shuffle the hair about, makes it so much quicker

i need to do my gang tooo.......with 3 boys coming in on tuesday...thats err 41 ...& we dont have a bath ! just a wet room !
but it needs to be done...perhaps i can bribe the kids ? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back