• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I have another piggie who 'sings'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonBon2010

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
BonBon chirps:laluot_22:........................ I thought treacle was chirping again, as she's done it a lot lately.. but no, it seems little furball's learnt how to do it.. perhaps Treacle's taught her:))

Ahh. It's a lovely (if not slightly strange) sound! :) I just wish we knew for definate what it means :{

Of my lot I have singer for definate in Willow, I can't be certain it was her every time we've heard it though

Ahh. It's a lovely (if not slightly strange) sound! :) I just wish we knew for definate what it means :{

Of my lot I have singer for definate in Willow, I can't be certain it was her every time we've heard it though

Up until today, it has always been treacle.. BonBon was singing away, despite being disturbed by me.. treacle looked like she was coaching her8;)

Yay a chirper!:) perhaps shes had singing lessons of her:))

How great to have two "singers"!

The little singer, is a horny pig tonight:)) I bought them an edible house today (made of hay type fibre) and she was sat there rumble strutting, trying to mount treacle :)) She stayed away from Liquorice, as she knew she'd get a good hiding rolleyes
They've been taking it in turns to sit inside..

I should start a thread... "what pop star/actor-ess" does your guinea pig resemble:(|)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back