• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I have just found a pigture of Benson at snoozies cozies!

tabelmabel

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Poor old Benson was very ill and, sadly, i had to make a tough decision and had him pts last Thursday.

So i have moved his cagemate, mike, in with 2 young girls mabel and belle. I'm thinking some new cozies would be good and head over to snoozies website.

To my great surprise and delight, there is benson modelling the pink little round bed

Gallery, Prices & Dimensions

I had forgotten i sent that pic in years ago. Can you see him - the grey agouti rex in the pink bed

Benson was so lovely, he reminded me very much of my old boar Bumble who went over the bridge many years ago. Maybe Bumble and Benson are playing together now. I'd not heard of snoozies, they have some very nice looking fleece things.

Bumble is a great name! That name would have suited benson, as he bumbled about, never really doing anything with any urgency. He and mike made a great pair. Mike is very much the busybody of the pig world, darting about, first on the scene with any cage change. Benson would be snoozing peacefully and, if i popped in a new plaything, mike would be at it immediately, then he would quickly dash to benson with the news - chattering in benson's ear. And benson was so chilled, he would briefly look up and mike would be all over him, wanting him to see the new thing.

They really were the Piglet and E or of the pig world.

Snoozies cozies are great - i have that pink bed, a tunnel, one single cozy and one double. Ive had everything for 3 years, washes great in machine at 60, colours dont fade, none of the stitching is out (all hidden) pigs love it. I will definitely buy from there again

That's exactly like Bumble's character. Sadly many house moves mean I don't have many photo's of him but my daughter found this one. She took it after he had had a bum/tummy bath. He's with his cage mate Arty, she titled it Bumble tries a comb over! The clothes peg was holding vet bed on the top of the box, Arty liked to sleep up there.
bumble tries a comb over.jpg

Back