• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I have two new piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have two new male tri coloured rex piggies who I have called Teddy and Larry. I picked them up today. They are brothers and are 7 months old and have been together since birth. They are sooo cute. Their fur is all fuzzy and they look a bit like the soft toys of piggies I have seen! They were settling into their hutch quietly but just now Timmy has discovered them and is going crazy trying to bite the bars. The noises that are coming from them! Lennie is just being his usual self wondering what all the fuss is about :smitten: :smitten:
They will live separately of course but next to eachother in c + c cages. I will post pics of them soon when they are settled in.

aaw they sound lovely and lots of fun. Congrats on the new arrivals ;D

Thank you! I hope they settle in well. Four piggies is my limit now!

Congratulations! I said four was my limit till I saw Rosie! ;D Looking forward to pigtures!

CONGRATULATIONS :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Awww they sound beautiful, have to laugh at Timmy cheeky boy he just wants to visit his new brothers :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

gingerpig said:
Congratulations! I said four was my limit till I saw Rosie! ;D Looking forward to pigtures!
;D

Congratulations lavenderjade. :)

aww i love rex's i hope i get one :smitten: cant wait to see pigtures!

They are settling in nicely and I have had a busy morning re arranging their c + c cages. I have had some cuddles with the new arrivals too, they are very sweet natured. I am come to the conclusion that Timmy is mad! Lennie is like...whatever, wheres my food! Pigtures soon when my camera is charged :D

;D They sound like right little characters. Can't wait to see pictures.

lavenderjade said:
Timmy is mad! Lennie is like...whatever, wheres my food!

;D Lmao ;D

I cant wait to see them I want rex piggies! :smitten: :smitten:

I have always had a soft spot for rex piggies

**Congratulations on your new additions**

:)Hiya Lavenderjade O0 How are lennie and timmie doing? Also glad to hear that two new piggies are ok. How are they settling in? They are so cute :smitten:

Hey Hannah! did you like the piccies? They are settling in well and are running around the lounge exploring at the moment which is the first time they have done it as before they sat together in a corner! Lennie and Timmy are in their cage looking at them and making a lot of wheeking sounds. Lennie had a bath yesterday. omg. But that is another story ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back