• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I know he was a fish, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My little sister's fish, Salsa, died today. He was really old, about 4 years old. My sister and I miss him :...:...:...

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_6007.jpg

Rest in peace Salsa :...

awww poor Salsa, rip fishywishy.

It may only be a fish, but its a little creature and we love them all xx

What sad news. Swim free in that giant pond at Rainbow Bridge sweet salsa. So sorry..

When it comes to our babies they are all importent to us. So I am sure your sister's fish is swimming around the ponds and creeks by the rainbow bridge. Please tell your sis my girls and said we are so sorry for her loss.:0

Aw sorry :( You get to love all pets if you're a good owner, even little fishies, I think they're lovely :)

I'm sure Salsa had a great and happy life

Sorry to hear this :( Even fish can capture your heart, my 5 year old angelfish means a lot to me even though she got dumped on me and I didn't really want her, as I had no room in my tank. Now I couldn't imagine life without her!
Swim free, Salsa xx

RIP Salsa

Fish are lovely pets, he was lucky to be owned by such caring people.
x x

Thanks. My sister wants to get a lizard and put him in the tank. At least something will be in it, it looks so empty :...

So very sorry to hear love about little Salsa 8...8...8...
RIP Salsa swim free at the bridge, enjoy swimming thru the reeds and nibbling away on them too, you'll be very sadly missed by your mummy and auntie but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for you both from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ......... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back