I Know I Already Posted Some....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know I already posted some but the weather was nice enough that the temperatures were similar enough to give Jude a little run around the house just for something new. She's such a cutie :) Can't resist taking a billion photos of her lol

I love her white belly!

I'll have to get her a dog bed. She really seems to be pleased with Eagle's. :)

Wigwig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love rabbits. We had a pet one when I was little, we found a litter of wild babies on the beach and I picked one and he was so nuzzley and sweet that we took him home, oh he was so lovely, he grew up into such a cheeky boy. I was the only one who was allowed to rub his tummy when he was stretched out lying down.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love rabbits. We had a pet one when I was little, we found a litter of wild babies on the beach and I picked one and he was so nuzzley and sweet that we took him home, oh he was so lovely, he grew up into such a cheeky boy. I was the only one who was allowed to rub his tummy when he was stretched out lying down.
Jude would refuse to have anything to do with me for a week if I tried to rub her cute belly :( But she LOVES to have her cheeks rubbed!

Wigwig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Jude would refuse to have anything to do with me for a week if I tried to rub her cute belly :( But she LOVES to have her cheeks rubbed!
Like a guinea pig! :)
My rabbit was called Bunnit, he liked having his cheeks rubbed, but not as much as behind his ears being stroked.

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She's huuuuge! I love her! I really like that spotty chair too! Lol

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She's HUGE! Bigger than a 'small' dog! I forget how big rabbits can be some times! :yikes:
Beautiful though!

Status
Not open for further replies.