I love cleaning the piggies out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
I know I must be a bit bonkers :D but I do get some satisfaction when have cleaned the pigs out and see them exploring and rumaging in the fresh hay.. and seeing them usually doing popcorns. I know they love having clean quarters.

Shame I dont feel the same about housework. :D, I am sitting here knowing I should be getting on with it but cant find the enthusiasm. :o

B

Beaney

Re: I love cleaning the pigge out!

know exactly what you mean - I enjoy cleaning them out. Shame it only looks nice and clean for about 10 minutes once they go back in ;D

M

maxthepig

Me too!
Max's friends only arrived yesterday but I decided to clean them out and extend the cage today. Its lovely seeing them exploring :)

P

Pinkfluff

I used to love cleaning the pigs out, to see them happily rooting through the bedding really made my day.

bevs

Reaction score
I think it must be like we feel when you put clean sheets on your bed and they smell of Lenor / Comfort etc :D

S

staffie lass

I feel the same too, love to see the piggies making a determined effort to mess up their lovely new bedding, tip up the food bowls spread the hay everywhere oh what fun, but my housework is the same too while, I am cleaning and tidying dogs or OH are busy making a mess somewhere else >:( >:(

C

cavykind

I'll be honest...I hate cleaning the piggies out, just as I hate housework ::)
Though please don't think I neglect my "pig-wife" duties ;D

Though I agree, I ldo love to stand back and see them all happy and rummaging around their hay to see what might have been mixed in :)

Barbara

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I'm at my happiest when I'm in my pigs sheds cleaning out listening to my Bon Jovi, it takes me over an hour to do both sheds but in that time i get to cuddle and chat away till my hearts content with no kids or hubbys calling me, pure bliss

Abnoba

Reaction score
Deb said:
I know I must be a bit bonkers :D but I do get some satisfaction when have cleaned the pigs out and see them exploring and rumaging in the fresh hay.. and seeing them usually doing popcorns. I know they love having clean quarters.

Shame I dont feel the same about housework. :D, I am sitting here knowing I should be getting on with it but cant find the enthusiasm. :o
would you mind staying at our place for a day per week? how much do you charge for cleaning other peoples cages?

I think you could make alot of money with that hobbie of yours :)

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love cleaning also as I get satisified from seeing a clean hutch! :)

It makes me feel good as I stand back and look what I have done, cleaned the hutch out nicely and got happy popcorning cavies.

sarahp

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My boys sit in their cuddle cup while I clean their cage out. Then Leroy always always always does a wee as soon as he is put back :D

But I don't mind because it means he is clever and knows to wait rather than letting it go on my sofa :D

C

cavykind

Abnoba said:
Deb said:

would you mind staying at our place for a day per week? how much do you charge for cleaning other peoples cages?

Please put me on the waiting list. Do you do cat litter trays too ;D

Barbara

I think you could make alot of money with that hobbie of yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.